A slimline solid fuel cabin heater designed for boats up to around 30 feet (10 metres).
Solidly made in the UK from cast iron and finished black with either brass or chrome fittings. It is supplied complete with two internal grids, ash pan and handle.
We carry a range of stainless steel flue pipe and fittings for a perfect fit in your vessel.
• Cast iron construction for good heat radiation.
• Infinite air intake control to adjust heat.
• Positive front door lock for security.
• Slim body with small footprint.
• Will burn most solid fuels (not charcoal).
• Stainless steel installation fittings available.
• Safe and secure.
Ordering Rope or Cord?
Unless a specific hank or spool length is specified in this product's title or description, rope and cord products on this site are priced by the foot. Enter the desired length of feet in the "Quantity" number of your order.
Your rope will ship as an uncut length in total feet unless otherwise specified. We offer UP TO THREE CUTS FREE OF CHARGE. Additional cuts are an upcharge (fee based on line diameter).
Please request any customizations in the "comment" section of your order.