Petzl Picchu Children's Helmet
- Helmet meets multiple standards:
- climbing (CE EN 12492, UIAA)
- European cycling (CE EN 1078)
- United States cycling (CPSC safety standard - cycling helmets for children 5 and older)
- Specifically sized for children between the ages of 3 and 8 (48-54 cm headband)
- Rear mount for SIGNAL red safety flasher (sold separately)
- Side openings for ventilation
- Injection molded ABS shell is both lightweight and durable
- Expanded polystyrene liner absorbs impacts
- Adjustable chinstrap, nape height and headband for a comfortable fit
- Chinstrap position adjusts forward or backward, and adjustment buckles are located on the sides for greater comfort
- Narrow polyester webbing straps offer improved comfort
- Headlamp attachment with four optimally placed clips
- Foam is removable and washable
- Not compatible with VIZION eye shield
- Material(s): injection molded ABS shell, expanded polystyrene liner, polyester webbing straps
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA 106, CE EN 1078, CPSC safety standard
- One size
Ordering Rope or Cord?
Unless a specific hank or spool length is specified in this product's title or description, rope and cord products on this site are priced by the foot. Enter the desired length of feet in the "Quantity" number of your order.
Your rope will ship as an uncut length in total feet unless otherwise specified. We offer UP TO THREE CUTS FREE OF CHARGE. Additional cuts are an upcharge (fee based on line diameter).
Please request any customizations in the "comment" section of your order.