DMM Small Bat Rigging Plate
This bat rigging plate raises the bar in design, performance and strength. Developed with input from professionals in the rescue industry. The "bat" shape minimizes height loss in complex rigging scenario and generous radii allow direct attachment to textiles and rope as well as connectors.
- Four sizes for all rigging configurations
- Textile friendly surfaces with are radii
- Centralized connection point for stable rescuer attachment
- Can be bolted together for 100% redundancy in system
- CNC machined high strength heated treated aluminum
- Anodized to BS EN 7599:2010 AAID sealed for corrosion protection
- Confirms to NFPA 1983 (2012 ED)
Ordering Rope or Cord?
Unless a specific hank or spool length is specified in this product's title or description, rope and cord products on this site are priced by the foot. Enter the desired length of feet in the "Quantity" number of your order.
Your rope will ship as an uncut length in total feet unless otherwise specified. We offer UP TO THREE CUTS FREE OF CHARGE. Additional cuts are an upcharge (fee based on line diameter).
Please request any customizations in the "comment" section of your order.