Petzl Panga Helmet
PANGA is a durable, easy-to-use helmet, designed for group and club use. Its FLIP & FIT system immediately positions the headband in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system also protects the headband during storage or transport and allows easy adjustment by the operator or user. PANGA is composed of three removable components, all of which are available as replacement parts: shell, liner and harness/headband.
- Designed for intensive use and an extended lifetime:
- - rugged shell construction
- expanded polypropylene liner for excellent wear resistance
- FLIP&FIT system enables the headband to be retracted inside the helmet, to protect it during storage and transport
- Helmet composed of three removable components: shell, liner and harness/headband. These components are all available as replacement parts, extending lifetime and optimizing cost for the operator
- Easy to use:
- FLIP&FIT system allows immediate placement of the headband in a low position so the helmet fits securely on the head. This system allows the headband size to be easily adjusted by an operator, or by the user
- one-size-fits-all for easy equipment management
- areas designated for applying a visible marking on the outside of the shell
- Material(s): acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, expanded polypropylene, polyester, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA
- Head circumference: 48-61 cm
- Weight: 330 g
Ordering Rope or Cord?
Unless a specific hank or spool length is specified in this product's title or description, rope and cord products on this site are priced by the foot. Enter the desired length of feet in the "Quantity" number of your order.
Your rope will ship as an uncut length in total feet unless otherwise specified. We offer UP TO THREE CUTS FREE OF CHARGE. Additional cuts are an upcharge (fee based on line diameter).
Please request any customizations in the "comment" section of your order.