Davey & Company Hot Pot Stove flue and fittings
Davey & Co. Hot Pot stove Stainless Steel Flue System
This range of acid resistant stainless steel pipes and fittings are ideal for installing the Hot Pot stove safely on any vessel.
The Hot Pot stove is a compact, solid fuel stove perfect for vessels up to 30 ft. All parts push fit together and are compatible for a 70mm installation.
· Straight flue pipe is available in 200mm, 330mm, 500mm and 1 meter (7.875", 13", 19 11/16", 39 1/8")
· Angle flue pipe available in a 45° and a 90° bend.
45°–165mm length each side. 90°–185mm length each side.
· Flue hoods have a compact round shape which is rain proof while producing a good draft. Fits securely on to the deck flange. Height: 240mm (91⁄2”), Top Diameter: 130mm (5”)
Flue hood available in Straight, 3°, 6° and 9° bend
· Flue Guard minimizes the risk of contact with exposed flue pipe, but still allows heat to radiate from the flue.
Available in 500mm and 1 meter lengths (19 11/16", 39 1/8"). Contact us to order in brass or copper.
· Flue cap fits on the deck flange to cap flue when hood is removed.
Ordering Rope or Cord?
Unless a specific hank or spool length is specified in this product's title or description, rope and cord products on this site are priced by the foot. Enter the desired length of feet in the "Quantity" number of your order.
Your rope will ship as an uncut length in total feet unless otherwise specified. We offer UP TO THREE CUTS FREE OF CHARGE. Additional cuts are an upcharge (fee based on line diameter).
Please request any customizations in the "comment" section of your order.