420 Sailboat One Design Sailing Line Running Rigging Kit
Blending value and performance, our 420 running rigging kit keeps one-design sailboats in High School, Collegiate, and Club Sailing Programs needing race ready running rigging for 420 sailing dinghies. Our custom kit includes spinnaker and trapeze lines as well as premium low stretch halyards and sheets in an easy to rig, color-coded pre-cut package. Jib Halyard made from Vectran 12 strand, and spliced on each end for easy installation.
DESCRIPTION: QTY: COLOR:
- Trapeze Retractor 1 ea. Red
- Centerboard Downhaul 1 ea. Blue/White
- Centerboard Uphaul 1 ea. Green/White
- Hiking Strap AFT Tie Down 1 ea. Yellow/Green
- Spinnaker Black Lines 1 ea. Silver
- Vang V:1 1 ea. Black/Green
- Vang 16:1 1 ea. Blue
- Vang Primary 1 ea. Yellow/Green
- Hiking Strap Center Tie Down 1 ea. Red/Blue
- Hiking Strap Shock Cord 1 ea. Black
- Spinnaker Bag Shock Cord 1 ea. White
- Painter 1 ea. Blue
- Cunningham 1 ea. White/Green
- Outhaul 1 ea. Red/Blue
- Main Halyard 1 ea. Yellow/Blue
- Topping Lift 1 ea. Blue/White
- Spinnaker Foreguy 1 ea. Green
- Spinnaker Halyard 1 ea. White/Green
- Jib Halyard Tail 1 ea. White
- Jib Halyard 1 ea. Tan
- Trapeze Wire Height Adjuster 1 ea. Red
- Main Sheet 1 ea. Green/Yellow
- Jib Sheet 1 ea. Orange
- Mainsheet Bridle 1 ea. Silver
- Spinnaker Sheet 1 ea. Red/Black
Ordering Rope or Cord?
Unless a specific hank or spool length is specified in this product's title or description, rope and cord products on this site are priced by the foot. Enter the desired length of feet in the "Quantity" number of your order.
Your rope will ship as an uncut length in total feet unless otherwise specified. We offer UP TO THREE CUTS FREE OF CHARGE. Additional cuts are an upcharge (fee based on line diameter).
Please request any customizations in the "comment" section of your order.