Petzl ZILLON Sewn Lanyard for Tree Care
Petzl's adjustable ZILLON lanyard is designed for arborist work positioning. It is used doubled, on the harness side attachment points, to distribute the load on the waistbelt. It is easily adjusted with one hand thanks to the progressive locking/unlocking action of the device.
- It is used doubled, on the harness side attachment points, to distribute the load on the waistbelt
- Easily adjusted with one hand thanks to the progressive locking/unlocking action of the device
- Pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow slack to be taken up easily
- Steel friction elements for increased longevity
- Available in three lengths
- Replacement ropes available in different sizes
- Material(s): stainless steel, aluminum, plastic, polyester
- Certification(s): CE EN 358
Ordering Rope or Cord?
Unless a specific hank or spool length is specified in this product's title or description, rope and cord products on this site are priced by the foot. Enter the desired length of feet in the "Quantity" number of your order.
Your rope will ship as an uncut length in total feet unless otherwise specified. We offer UP TO THREE CUTS FREE OF CHARGE. Additional cuts are an upcharge (fee based on line diameter).
Please request any customizations in the "comment" section of your order.