Ronstan D-Splicer Fid Kit
- Machined alloy handle, with anchoring loop
- (4) Stainless Steel Needles and an Anodized Aluminum Handle
- (2) 1 mm needles with length 24 cm (approx. 1/25" diameter and & length = 9-1/25")
- (2) 1.5 mm needles with length 26 cm ;(approx. 1/16" diameter and & length = 10-1/4")
- Storage tube
- Used for splicing all type of halyards, sheets, topping lifts, lazyjacks and control lines
- Suits lines from 2 mm (5/16") diameter to 4 mm (5/32") diameter
- D-SPLICER is a range of specialize rope splicing needles for sailors and riggers
- They are specifically designed for use with modern synthetic fibers and rope constructions, in particularly small line sizes where conventional fids/needles don't work
- Ideal for double braid from 3.5 mm to 14 mm and 3-Strand ropes up to 28 mm
- Ideal for making "Soft Shackles"
- Ideal for pulling cover plaits into the core for making tapered sheets
- Materials: Highly polished stainless steel Needles with anodized aluminum Handle in order to last in maritime conditions
- Needle / Fid Sizes:
- (2) 1 mm with length 24 cm (approx. 1/25 inch diameter and length = 9-1/25")
- (2) 1.5 mm with length 26 cm (approx. 1/16 inch diameter and length = 10-1/4")
Ordering Rope or Cord?
Unless a specific hank or spool length is specified in this product's title or description, rope and cord products on this site are priced by the foot. Enter the desired length of feet in the "Quantity" number of your order.
Your rope will ship as an uncut length in total feet unless otherwise specified. We offer UP TO THREE CUTS FREE OF CHARGE. Additional cuts are an upcharge (fee based on line diameter).
Please request any customizations in the "comment" section of your order.