VPC Performance Braid Rope
Utilizing New England Ropes' Hybrid Performance Technology, VPC features a blended Vectran and polyolefin core with a durable polyester cover.
Designed with the casual racer and offshore cruiser in mind, VPC fills the gap between performance polyester lines and ultra high performance racing lines.
Ideal for mainsheets, jib sheets, and halyards.
- Great choice for club racers and performance cruisers
- Low stretch, great feel
- Excellent for genoa and jib sheets
- better performance than straight polyester double braids
- priced well below more exotic core ropes
- Splice / Class Double Braid Class 2
Ordering Rope or Cord?
Unless a specific hank or spool length is specified in this product's title or description, rope and cord products on this site are priced by the foot. Enter the desired length of feet in the "Quantity" number of your order.
Your rope will ship as an uncut length in total feet unless otherwise specified. We offer UP TO THREE CUTS FREE OF CHARGE. Additional cuts are an upcharge (fee based on line diameter).
Please request any customizations in the "comment" section of your order.