Novabraid XLE Performer - Polyester Double Braid Rope
Novabraid XLE Performer is a high performance, super strong, super low elongation polyester double braid.
XLE is Novabraid's top of the line performance sailing rope for cruising or racing. This high tenacity polyester fiber rope is easy to handle and easy to splice while offering maximum abrasion resistance.
Made of the highest quality 100% polyester yarns with marine finish on both cover and core for long-lasting performance. A balanced cover to core construction ensures XLE will remain easy to handle and splice. Color fast cover yarns are solution dyed available in red, green, blue, black, gray and traditional tan.
Trust XLE for all running rigging on performance cruisers and racing boats.
- High quality polyester for low stretch
- Marine finish on cover and core for durability
- Balanced Cover/Core construction for easy handling and durability
- Solution dyed yarns for bright long, lasting color
- Great for sheets and halyards
- Easy to splice (splice class double braid class 1)
- Also available as cover only (coreless / no core)
A note re: quantity
Many of the rope products on this site are priced by the foot. If your product doesn't otherwise specify a length for a hank or spool, simply enter the desired length of feet in the "Quantity" number of your order. Your rope will ship as an uncut length in feet unless otherwise specified or requested. You can request any customizations in the "comment" section of your order.