DanSteel Co-polymer 3/8 in. Floating Rope
- Buy 1200 or above and get 20% off
Made from Polysteel High-Strength Polyethylene Co-Polymer fiber, this versatile, low-stretch rope is 35% stronger than Polypropylene rope.
DanSteel floats, is great for general use, and decorative applications. Larger diameters available here.
Full 1200 ft. spools available at 20% discount.
• Very good UV resistance for reliability in outdoor applications
• Very good abrasion resistance for active use applications
• Bright colors for excellent visibility
• 4400 lb. minimum tensile strength
Ordering Rope or Cord?
Unless a specific hank or spool length is specified in this product's title or description, rope and cord products on this site are priced by the foot. Enter the desired length of feet in the "Quantity" number of your order.
Your rope will ship as an uncut length in total feet unless otherwise specified. We offer UP TO THREE CUTS FREE OF CHARGE. Additional cuts are an upcharge (fee based on line diameter).
Please request any customizations in the "comment" section of your order.