Sterling RIT Response
RIT Response is a 9mm search and escape rope with a Aramid cover and Polyester core. The diameter of this rope makes it very easy to find in low visibility conditions while the colored tracers can be used for directional bearing.
• Certified to NFPA 1983, 2006 edition - Escape Rope
• MBS of 6,970 lbs
• Heat resistant sheath to 932° Fahrenheit
• Aramid sheath with Polyester core Kernmantle construction
• Engineered to have a soft flexible hand for compact storage and easy deployment
• Fits in same space as most 8mm ropes
• Perfect rope for primary search lines and RIT operations
Ordering Rope or Cord?
Unless a specific hank or spool length is specified in this product's title or description, rope and cord products on this site are priced by the foot. Enter the desired length of feet in the "Quantity" number of your order.
Your rope will ship as an uncut length in total feet unless otherwise specified. We offer UP TO THREE CUTS FREE OF CHARGE. Additional cuts are an upcharge (fee based on line diameter).
Please request any customizations in the "comment" section of your order.