This compact and lightweight harness is great for climbing, glacier travel, and adventure racing. Also great for beginning climbers.
- Adjustable leg loops allow size to be adjusted depending on comfort desired or layers of clothing worn, and allow the harness to be put on when wearing skis or crampons
- The DoubleBack buckles ensure quick and easy adjustment.
- Single Dyneema-reinforced tie-in point for increased durability
- Flexible equipment loop stays out of the way while wearing a pack
- Detachable leg loop elastics
- Leg loops and waistbelt are color coded to facilitate donning
- Material(s): polyester and Dyneema attachment point, nylon webbing
- Certification(s): CE, EN 12277 type C, UIAA 105
Extra Cut Length Fee:
(All Diameters) 0-3 = FREE
( 0 - 1") 4+ = $0.75/each additional cut
( Greater than 1") 4+ = $1.50/each additional cut